Unless otherwise stated, orders placed for delivery within Europe will be sent from our warehouse based in the Netherlands, normally with DPD and their local delivery partners. Any associated duty fees payable to customs at the border (for countries outside of the EU, for example) will be your responsibility to cover.
Delivery time frames: All delivery time frames are estimated, we cannot guarantee delivery within this time frame due to unforeseen circumstances, including customs delays at country borders. Estimated delivery time frames are as follows:
- The Netherlands: 1-3 business days
- Zone 1: 2-5 business days
- Zone 2: 3-7 business days
- Zone 3: 4-8 business days
- Denmark and Sweden: 2-5 business days
- Norway: orders for Norway are dispatched on a Thursday and will take 3-5 business days to arrive.
- Rest of Europe: 5-10 business days
- Russia: 5-10 business days, subject to customs delays at the border. Please anticipate additional delays.
- Some smaller parts are available to be ordered from our international warehouses if they are not available in our European warehouse, delivery times are expected to be approximately 20 days
Freight & handling (Shipping) charges:
|EU SHIPPING & HANDLING RATES|
|COUNTRY||< €100||€100 - 200||> €200|
|Zone 1||€ 10||€ 20||FREE|
|Zone 2||€ 15||€ 30||FREE|
|Zone 3||€ 20||€ 40||FREE|
|Zone 4||€ 25||€ 50||FREE|
Zone 1: Netherlands, Austria, Belgium, Germany, Luxembourg and Switzerland
Zone 2: Czech Republic, France, Italy, Lichtenstein, Monaco, Spain (excluding Canary Islands), Ireland, Denmark
Zone 3: Norway, Finland, Sweden, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia
Zone 4: Albania, Andorra, Belarus, Channel Islands, Canary islands, Cyprus, Faroe Islands, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Iceland, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, Portugal, Russia, San Marino, Turkey, Ukraine, Vatican
INTERNATIONAL Some smaller parts are available to be ordered from our international warehouses if they are not available in your local warehouse. These carry a special freight charge of €23 and is calculated at checkout.
* Please note that there are some regions outside of EU that charge customs duties. phil&teds® takes no responsibility for the payment of customs duties, import and other such taxes or levies as the freighted product may attract. Payment of such fees remains the responsibility of the purchaser.